If you do not have an EU licence you will also need an international driving licence to rent a car.
Articles in this section
- What documents do I need to take to collect the car?
- What are the driving licence requirements?
- Do I need an international driving licence?
- Is there a minimum age to rent a car?
- Is there a maximum age limit to rent a car?
- Can I hire a car if I am under 26 years old?
- Can I hire a car if I am over 69 years old?
- Who can drive the car?
- What does an additional driver need?
- Can I bring a photocopy of my driving licence / passport / ID card?